Developed by Vector Unit, this has been on mobile for some time as a free-to-play game with microtransactions. It’s now coming to Switch and other platforms on 21st July as a premium version with all of the previous content (and new stuff) included. That said, it’ll only be $4.99USD and regional equivalents, with a further 20% off at launch.
It’ll offer a decent number of stages (over 20 of them new) and an arcade mode, and we reckon it looks pretty charming for an inexpensive download. The PR feature list is below.
- 88 challenging mazes filled with traps and obstacles.
- Hilarious cartoon destruction! Try not to get crushed, stomped, zapped or blown to bits.
- Unlock new abilities! Run, jump and transform for land and water!
- Collect epic piles of cheese!
- Win new skins and accessories to customize MouseBot!
- Unlock the extra-fast, extra-nefarious new Arcade mode.
Are you tempted to put a few dollars down for this one?